Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Quill and ink sets!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Samantha_Nellie_Felicity's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    219
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    At Barnes and Noble I got a really nice quill and ink set for $14.00. They're great to expierience what it was like to write with them!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member irishjennyfer79's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    78
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes I actually picked up a very nice one several years ago...much nicer than the one I got at Williamsburg.
    The best thing is if you want different colors of ink to write with, Felicity's craft book has some that work well or Schaeffer sells a range of colors you can find at most craft stores or pen stores.

    Jenny =)

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Homemommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2005
    Posts
    501
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I bought one of those @ our local school supply store. We also used a recipe from Felicity's craft book and made ink from black walnuts (we have 2 big black walnut trees in the back yard) That was fun!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •